Perfect option for corporate events, large groups, parties, reunions, etc.
We have three great options for your next event:
- Delivery, Complete Setup and Breakdown
- Full-Time Professional Attendant(s)
- Two Hour Minimum
- 4×6 Photo Printouts Onsite
- Customized Messaging and Logo/Branding on prints
- Upto 10 Individuals in one photo setting
- Choose from up to 5 theme-related backgrounds (prior to event)
- Props available (add’l cost may apply for theme related)
- 4×6 Photo Sleeves available ($50 per 100 guests)
- Additional hours can be added to an existing package only (ask our consultant)
- For private more personal events, scrapbooks are also available
**Ask about our PR and SM option for discounts**
While having lots of fun with our Green Screen shoots, we concentrate on making your photo event one of the best experiences. We use the latest software, modern and creative images, sub-dye printers and well-known cameras, not including the additional peripherals that accompany our setup.
Fun Face Photo Booth is not just a photo booth company in Atlanta, as we have traveled for our clients as well. With a well thought out plan, we have the capabilities of carrying our show on the road within a 7 hour radius of Atlanta, GA.
Plan your next event with Fun Face Photo Booth (and Green Screen) to wow your guests, family or friends. We know what we’re doing!
Many people use the terms chromakeying and green screening interchangeably, but the principle that powers chrominance keying is not limited to the green parts of the spectrum. In the visual effects world of Hollywood, blue screens are far more common than green. So why is that odd and ugly shade of green the hue of color for television and video? The biggest factor is contrast. In order to isolate one area from the rest, the background color must be distinctly different. Bright green beats blue partially because it is not a color commonly worn by talent. Any clothing that matches the background too closely will also key out, punching a hole in your subject’s body, or making him/her invisible altogether. Read more….
Chuck Peters, Videomaker, 12/25/2013